Seth, who is known in the film industry and is also a voice actor, producer, screenwriter, rose to prominence in the segment for giving voice to famous film characters, in addition to working directly in major productions such that family guy, guardians of the galaxy, Austin Powers and to create animations for adults robot chicken, which won him several awards.
A OpenSeawhich is currently the largest NFT trading platform in the world, had the artist’s items stolen and among them were two exclusive tokens of two Mutant Ape Yacht Clubs, a Doodle and a Bored Ape Yacht Club – the collection biggest, most expensive and most popular NFT. in the world of today.
“Well, my friends, it happened to me. I fell all of a sudden Phishing and four NFTs were stolen. Please don’t buy or trade these NFTs while I try to sort everything out. DarkWing84 [nome de usuário citado na mensagem]it looks like you bought one of my stolen NFTs, talk to me so we can resolve this situation”, the actor posted on social media.
Cybercrimes – called Phishing, have become increasingly common
Phishing is when an Internet user is contacted by e-mail, mobile phone or messages, and is subtly incited to provide personal data such as bank details, for example.
When the victim is convinced to share confidential information then they suffer the blow which can be the cloned credit card or unwanted financial transactions among others.
Know the main types of phishing:
- Scam: Contact can be established by telephone, e-mail, SMS or via social networks;
- Blind Phishing: it’s the most common of all, triggered via a mass email and without many strategies, which only rely on the “chance” that a user falls into the trap;
- Phishing: this is when the attack is directed against a specific group, such as government officials or customers of a specific company, for example;
- Clone Phishing: this scam clones an original website to lure users, creating a fake website accessed by internet users who end up sharing confidential information. The user is then directed to the original page without realizing that he has been victimized;
- Whaling: the term comes from the word whale and targets high-level executives or relevant personalities;
- Wishing: They may be accompanied by an SMS indicating that your card has been blocked and that you must call a certain number to request its release;
- Pharmacy : this is when DNS poisoning (the system that translates IP numbers into domain names) occurs and hits users on a massive scale;
- Hit : is the name of the phishing carried out by SMS. These are messages that usually embarrass the user as debts.
Journalist by training and passion and photographer. I specialized in Marketing and I worked in the fields of press and communication, content production, management, internal communication, copywriting and editing.
“I think, then I write!”